close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Video by Sturmgewehre

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by TSAX, Jan 27, 2013.

1. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

He has some really great videos on the issue and reviews on guns. Please pass the video along. Well done :cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCWYuxo01lM"]Biden on Gun Control - YouTube[/ame]

:50cal:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  2. CMG

CMG

That could have been about 6 minutes shorter.... the message gets buried in the rambling.

3. DonD

DonD

Bite me Biden is his usual self. It's all the "Camel nose in the tent" you let it even part way in and it's all in. Gun ban idiots, let them have a little and they keep coming back for more.

Of course so called "assault" weapons are seldom used in crimes. Vicious morons in Chicago killing more people than we lost in many rough months in Afghanistan are using Glocks and anything else they can steal. Don

4. BulldawgGlock

BulldawgGlock

Military Arms Channel is one my favorites.

5. Navitimer

Navitimer

I watched it. Great job MAC! Keep up the good fight brother. If I were the Barack regime, Biden would be the absolute last person I'd tap to take on a task like gun control. With folks like him leading the charge, I don't think we have too much to worry about (at least at this point).