close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Great SKS deal!!

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Mark L Miller, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

For two days only, you can buy an albanian sks delivered to your ffl holder for $125 from www.aimsurplus.com. That is today & tomorrow(Oct 29 & 30). They also have the yugo sks sale priced at $109 delivered & that price is good for a while, I think. I just wish I had the money. :( Every gun I have ever bought from Aim has been well worth the money & no, I don't work for them.;Q MLM

2. kf4zra

kf4zra I miss ya Murph

i just picked up mine today, these look a bit different than a normal chinese or russian SKS, but for the price you cant beat it, i bought 2 of em. i just hafta remove about a half a ton of cosmoline from each and redo the stocks and ill be all set for next to nothing.

these things are all milled and the serials all match.

thanks for posting this Mark, i would have never known about it otherwise.

John

3. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

John, I am glad you got a couple of those guns. I wish I had the extra money for one or two. :) I have a question, I hope you don't mind me asking. What is the deal with the mags? Can you make them easily removable or are they only removable by taking out the trigger?
    I have seen some big mags for the sks but I can't quite figure out what you have to do to use one of them. I guess if I had seen one in person, I would know but haven't done that yet. Thanks for the feedback, let me know how they shoot, ok? Every gun I have bought from Aim has been well worth the money & there have been several. ;) See you around, Mark

4. samualt

samualt

Mark:
    "Easy install by removing the trigger group and existing fixed mag, replace trigger group and fit in detachable mag. This is a 1 piece unit. It does not make the gun capable of using AK magazines. Does not have or need an adapter to use on standard SKS. This magazine will not hold open the bolt when last round is fired. "
    Cheaperthandirt.com - SKS Mag

Thats an easy way to do it. There might be a way to use AK47 Mags also. I don't know.

5. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

samualt, thanks a bunch. I intend to get one of these while the price is right but doggone it, here comes Christmas. I can in the far off distance see my new dillon 650 :) The sks will have to wait until after Christmas. I hope the price holds until then. See y'all round, MLM