close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Site!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by accrarms, Feb 6, 2003.

1. accrarms

accrarms Tupperware Kid

I AM HOOKED!! This site is all that! I"ve only been on a few days now but the wealth of knowledge shared between GT members is an invaluable source of info. I"m looking foward to following the posts everyday. This is a source I will recomend to every shooter I come in contact with. Again all I can say is Thank you GT for being the springboard to gun issues.

2. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Hehe, its funny. When I first came here I didn't really post much or anything cause there was no way I could keep up with all the new posts and didn't know anyone. Now as soon as I sign online, I chech GT before even looking at my email. This sight rocks! Lot of wonderful people and wonderful information. This place is better than a chatroom I think. I'm glad Eric has been generous enough to keep GT going for everyone all these years and make it a warm wonderful place welcoming everyone like he has. Thanks Eric and everyone else here at GT. ;I

3. SpoonyLuv

SpoonyLuv Fugitive

Agreed... Admins and Mods do a great job. Your work is very much appreciated. Thanks guys! -Spoony

4. MStarmer

MStarmer In Jail...

You can find answers to just about all of lifes little problems right here with the GT'ers. Anything from how do I change my distributor in my AMC Pacer to valuable info on LE jobs from guys like CC99 and Stickman. We are all lucky that Eric has been able to keep this going thru thick and thin. As long as we all contribute and or buy fundraiser tickets we can enjoy this place for a long time. I check my mail first, then go to GlockTalk, but only because then I can see how many replies I have to all the threads I'm subscribed to at the moment! ;f

Thanks Eric!