GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My link may not work. But a word search in eBay will bring it up.
I bought my share already and such passing on the scraps to anyone here. He has 100% Itrader rating. I asked him to insure they are actual Glock brand. I received no response and still pulled the trigger on let’s just say more then 10.

This is a silly great deal. Yes, too good to be true. If the real deal then a solid investment.

0B0A05E5-0A9E-4AB4-916F-7E24BCFCA717.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Glock-Recoil-Spring-4-7-16-Guide-Tube-3-Gen-1-2-1990S-OLD-BUT-NEW/114331760851

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Reactions: Jayman28

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Pay attention to the dimensions he lists on the guide rods - turns out I just bought 4 uncaptured rods for the G19/23.

What I now know
3" rod = 19, 23
3 1/4" = 17, 22
3 3/8" = 20, 21

The seller lists model 17 in his ads so I didn't think beyond that. I do not believe he had ANY intent to mislead and, like me, simply didn't know.

He does ship amazingly fast. I purchased Friday morning and received them on Monday.

Reactions: premiertactical

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought 14 at that smoking deal. All 19 and 17 series.
I wasn’t paying super close attention and was all about- TAKE MY MONEY!!
Stupid great deal.
I would be shocked if he gets more and sells for that same price of $19.95.
When he saw them getting snatched up he must have been thinking maybe I listed those a little too cheap...

·
Registered
131 Posts
I bought (4) from him and I think mine are possibly for a Glock 20/21. If someone wants them for what I paid, send me a message

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I compared my 19 series guide rods which came today.
Using calipers and measuring just under the flared end I did not observe a difference.

He confirmed these are indeed Glock manufactured parts.

The ones I have appear to be brand new along with the springs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts