Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rush is Right!
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I was in the market to purchase a Kel-Tec .380. I went to several stores in town and ended up getting very frustrated at the lack of service and/or attitude at some of them. I wanted a parkerized version of the model and was willing to wait to get it. A friend of mine recommended Bradis so I called them, and then went to the store to look around. The place is well staffed and everyone there was extremely helpful. I'm not sure why this is so difficult for other places. Anyway, they called me as soon as a parkerized Kel-Tec came in. I gladly picked it up along with several accessories and 500 rounds of .223. I'm looking forward to doing more business with them in the future, and recommending them to anyone in the market.

They're in Camby, Indiana which is on the southwest side of the Indy area. They're about 10 minutes south of 465 on 67. Check them out!

·
Registered
162 Posts
They are friendly, but I didn't like their prices OR the stuff I heard them telling other customers.

I'm in favor of any type of gun ownership, so... that doesn't really bother me. Prices are the biggest turn off to me...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been there three times since I moved - bought a firearm twice. Friendly guys to deal with. A pretty diverse stock. Of the half-dozen other shops in Indy that I've been to, they've had the best prices followed closely by Plainfield.

If you're finding better prices, let know where and I'm going shopping! :supergrin:

·
Registered
793 Posts
great shop.
some saturday afternoons it is so busy that i feel nervous about how many ppl are walking around picking up long guns all around me, but i think they have a great selection and good prices

·
Registered
146 Posts
Friendly neighborhood Bradis (part-time) employee here! :wavey:

·
Pork Chop
118 Posts
I think I'm taking a 20min road trip in a couple weeks!

Since no one on here nor INGO have the glocks I want for sale.

·
"Old Salt"
50 Posts
Bradis is a good gun shop. The people there are friendly (a big plus in my opinion) and I have bought two guns from them. They do not have the best prices in town. The best prices for new or used guns is definitely Plainfield, hands down. The only problem with Plainfield is the prices are so good they often don't have what your looking for in stock. I like Bradis a lot just cant afford to buy from them all the time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The gun shop with the lowest prices in Indiana is without a doubt
111 Gun Shop in Clarksville IN on Kopp Lane right off of exit 4 from I-65. Phone # 812-282-AMMO. even with the high price of gas you could save a bundle with their huge, everyday discount prices. Trust me, I've compared them to all the rest & there is NO comparison.
Give 'em a call & chek out their prices. You won't be disapointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.