Glock Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my first Vedder Holster OWB and the quality, comfort, and look was so nice I purchased a IWB from them also. They are not the most expensive, nor cheapest but, this Central Florida (Great RED State), small family business is fair and even gives you a couple of extra pieces of hard ware and a nice cloth bag for your holsters. If you’re looking for a new holster (or if you like me you are a man whore for multiple holsters), they make great kydex holsters and a very fair price. I have no association with them just wanted to give them a shout out!
Purple Textile Sleeve Font Material property
Font Rectangle Automotive exterior Metal Fashion accessory
Sleeve Rectangle Font Tints and shades Art

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a few of their holsters for Glock and also HK and Sig . Good holsters and the bags they come in make good brass bags .
Good tip, thank you.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I purchased my first Vedder Holster OWB and the quality, comfort, and look was so nice I purchased a IWB from them also. They are not the most expensive, nor cheapest but, this Central Florida (Great RED State), small family business is fair and even gives you a couple of extra pieces of hard ware and a nice cloth bag for your holsters. If you’re looking for a new holster (or if you like me you are a man whore for multiple holsters), they make great kydex holsters and a very fair price. I have no association with them just wanted to give them a shout out! View attachment 1067949 View attachment 1067946 View attachment 1067947
If you try the wing / pancake style clips on that OWB, you'll throw those hoop clips in the trash!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Mine are well-crafted and very comfortable. I have several. Here are two of them, for the G30 and the Bulgie Makarov. Vedder is the one holster maker that could provide me with the right IWB holster for the Mak.
Font Material property Fashion accessory Dvi cable Personal protective equipment

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you try the wing / pancake style clips on that OWB, you'll throw those hoop clips in the trash!
Lol I prefer paddles

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: Maccabeus

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You just talked me into it. Just ordered a pair for my Vedder OWB holster. You’ve also talked me into some nice expensive knives, HK pistols and other high end stuff. I should block you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[/QUOTE
😂

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mine are well-crafted and very comfortable. I have several. Here are two of them, for the G30 and the Bulgie Makarov. Vedder is the one holster maker that could provide me with the right IWB holster for the Mak.
View attachment 1068437
Beautiful holsters!

Reactions: Babysinister

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You just talked me into it. Just ordered a pair for my Vedder OWB holster. You’ve also talked me into some nice expensive knives, HK pistols and other high end stuff. I should block you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lol, I’ve always been a buy once cry once guy! In reality I’m a cheap SOB, especially compared to a lot of guys here, most guys here….heck the majority of guys here!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts