close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Great Experience with Al's Custom!

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by mleeber, Oct 29, 2003.

1. mleeber

mleeber

I feel compelled to post some info about a purchase that I made today.

I have been shopping around for some electronic muffs and after 3 days of research decided upon the Pro Ears DSP-2. I searched the web and found about 12 places that indicated that they carried the item and posted a price. 6 of the 12 were priced "well" but I needed them sent 2nd day (I need them for Lexington this weekend). The first 5 folks I spoke with all acted like they were doing me a favor checking stock and none had the item. 3 of them offered to order it for me and said that it would take from 7 to 30 days. I called Pro Ears and explained my predicament and asked if they would sell me a pair at something close to market value. They said "no" and referred me to Al's Custom, Inc. (which happened to be the only place I had not called yet). Pro Ears said that Al was their best dealer and that he would follow through and take care of me. I called Al and received better customer service than I have in a long time. Al gave me the best price of the lot and said that he did not have them in stock but that he would have them drop shipped from Pro Ears directly to me. He called Pro Ears, confirmed that they had what I wanted and then called me back. He charged me the actual shipping amount without any excess handling fees and then emailed me the tracking number. What great transaction!

Al's website is www.alscustom.com and he can be reached at 724-869-0943. I highly reccomend him and I will certainly look to him first for future needs!

Mark