close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Day To Ride

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Esox357, May 8, 2007.

1. Esox357

Esox357

Well the subject line says it all. Weather in the 70's and lots of sun was a perfect riding day.
    I purchased a Kawasaki 600 ZZR a little over a month ago and was able to get out and ride today with 357glocker. We rode for a couple of hours today to help put some mileage on my bike to get it broken in. I now have a total of 470 miles on it. 530 miles more to go before the bike is broken in according to manufacturer standards, oh well I guess I will have to keep on riding :banana: Other than that I wished I would have had a camera on me today, saw some wildlife, an old rustic barn or two, and a airplane taking off from a field. Traveled alot of roads I have never been on and just enjoyed being out with a good friend that introduced me to riding. Awesome Day. Just thought I would share. Esox357.

2. D25

D25 The Quick

They all are, it's just that some are colder and wetter than others.;) I did a couple hunderd miles today, and got to break out the mesh jacket for the first time this year.:thumbsup:

3. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Holster Maker

I agree, the weather has been great here in the Pacific Northwest this week and i've been riding my '05 ZZR600 daily.

Bought it two weeks ago and so far have put around 250 miles on it commuting back and forth to work(18miles each way).

Can't wait until it stays nice.

Steve

4. 357glocker

357glocker

Loess Hills in western Iowa, those are probably the closest scenic routes in the area. I couldn't believe the flooding in the area also. Good to get out with you and yes we need to start bringing the cameras.

5. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Well, la di da!!!

Some of us have to work.:crying:

6. 357glocker

357glocker

Better you than me:animlol: