close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Great Customer Service at Mirage Technologies International, Inc.

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by gLoCk3r, Jul 26, 2006.

1. gLoCk3r

gLoCk3r Glock-37

I ordered a case of 1000 rounds of speer lawman 200 grain ammo for $239 shipped about a month and a half ago so they wavied the shipping of $19 on the 7th of july for it taking so long with they said it whould only take a week to get to my door. Ok now the story starts on the 20th of july I had a house payment and car payment due so I had called them and asked that the order be placed on hold for a week or so to take care of my #1 priority's. Then all of a sudden I recieve an email with a tracking # for the ammo that I wanted to be palce on hold a week ago.

So I send in an email to explain my situation and within 12 hours they sent a reply to say they were giving me 20% off which is $63 off my order, a 100 rounds of speer gold .45 gap free, and they also were sending the discount as a check overnight. Total thats $176 for a 1000 round case of .45 gap speer lawman and 100 rounds of .45 gap speer gold dot.:shocked:

If thats not customer service what is?????:beer: