Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my pride and joy Glock. A 1988 Gen 2 Glock 19. Has it's original box and paperwork from 1988. Condition of the gun as you can see is in great shape. The bore looks new, I just couldn't get my camera to focus for a picture. I bought it as a collector piece and it has been sitting for years. I have never shot it but do not know the round count, however low for sure. I'm only interested in getting out of it what I paid for. $800 plus shipping and I will take a MO or Paypal. Hate to see it go but I need to put the money somewhere else.

·
909 Posts
One of the nicest G.19 Gen 2 I've seen in a long time
If I didn't own 4 19's already ........
Great gun Stopsign

·
Federal Member
29,531 Posts
Nice G19.

:cool:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Additional pics. So what are you getting here? I think this is about the best example you will find for a while of a good piece to start a collection or a solid piece to have in a collection. No, it doesn't have black internals but then again if it did I would be asking for more. What it is though is a fantastic low round count (IMO) early example of a Gen 2 Glock 19. There is 0 holster wear on the slide and the barrel doesn't even have the famous "Glock smile". Can you find a better example for sale? Of course you can, but it could take a while to find it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts