Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I shot two classes each this morning. Arrived at 09:00 and done by 10:30. It was somewhat muddy due to recent rains but the club spread wood chips to help dry up the worst spots. Typical midwest hospitality from all the RO's and club members and the GSSF staff was on the mark and had everything running smoothly.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"Hop a Long" Siverts at the Plates! Not into Hawaiian shirts anymore eh Ken?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The wife with her new G-22 RTF and one of me.

v

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I just walked in the door at around 8pm. I drove down from Minnesota. I was done by noon, shooting 3 classes.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Raining this morning all ready, and going to rain all day. Glad I shot yesterday..... Put on the raincoat and RO in the rain is better than shooting in the rain.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Rain stopped before match time, and the day was beautiful!!!! Too bad there wasn't very many shooters today.

Heartland Shooting Park and the GSSF Staff did a great job!

·
Registered
273 Posts
The Heartland shooting park is an impressive shooting facility. It has 25,50,100,200,300,600 yard rifle/pisol bays, 12 additional action/cowboy pistol bays where the glock match was held, 8 trap fields, 6 skeet fields, and a sporting clays range arranged in a huge full circle:wow:. This combined with other activities and a campground make this a must see for anyone shooting a GSSF match. They say they will be back next year, I will definitely be back!!:cool: Check out the links below.

BTW, this was my first match and it was an extremely enjoyable experience.

http://www.heartlandpublicshootingpark.com/

http://www.heartlandpublicshootingpark.com/Docs/Site Plan.pdf

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry I couldn't attend, will have to try next year. Hope there was a large turnout.

Facility sounds nice, have never been there myself. Probably got better attendance there than the Lincoln/Omaha area would have been due to the facility.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts