Grafs Shipping Schedule

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Mystic Knight, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight Mystic Knight

I know this might be a stupid question, but sometimes I just can't help myself.:embarassed: Does anyone have an idea of how long Grafs might take to ship 5k CCI Sm Pistol primers if I were to order them?:dunno:

Thanks

2. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

If they were IN STOCK, Grafs ships pretty much immediately.... Back ordered??? Good Luck!

3. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Pretty much... Almost all Internt Retailers have "drop shipping" now.. Where your order usually ships within 24hrs of the time it was placed, assuming it was in stock. As for one in an Out of Stock item ships, you're at the mercy of the supplier.

Last I checked, Powder Valley still had some Wolf in stock.

4. fredj338

fredj338

If they are in stock, within 24hrs. If they are back ordered, I'm guessing 5-6m right now, depending on brand ordered.

5. jing1117

jing1117

Uuuuh, my May 25, 2009 order for CCI Small Pistol is still on back order, last month I called to check if they did not drop it - they said it is still there and they are processing April back orders - don't know how they are doing back orders because I have been seeing other members here where their July back orders are being filled.

More waiting ...

6. sdelam

sdelam

I ordered 5k ea of CCI sm and lg pistol in april. I recieved the sp's in dec but am still waiting on the LP's.

7. mossy500camo

mossy500camo Guest

It took about 2 weeks after I placed my order. And this was like 3 weeks ago.

ps
    I ordered Wolf SP primers.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  8. Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight Mystic Knight

Thanks for the replies. I decided I'd just go to my local guy and give him $40/1000 for a couple boxes. Would have ordered the Wolfs, but Ive never used them and want to try them, or at least have someone tell me they're as good as CCI, before I buy 5k. Seems like I need to buy at least 5k to get any break on the price.

9. mteagle1

mteagle1

Good luck with your back order, I placed an order in June with Cabela's for 10,000 Federal large pistol and small and the small came in last month. Local sporting goods store has Federal large pistol but I am not willing to pay what they want. It looks like the primer companies are sending allocations to distributors who are then allocating to stores. Hopefully shelves will fill before the current government starts looking at other things to regulate.

10. dsmw5142

dsmw5142 NRA Member

I am down to about 14,000 so I ordered 10,000 cci and 10,000 Federal SPP from Grafs 2 weeks ago. If they all come in at once (unlikely) HAPPY DAY:) If they are staggered, a few months apart or whatever, that's fine too.

I have had some issues with the new silver Wolf SPP, but not enough for me to stop using them all together. I still use a bunch of them for practice. Every few hundred rounds I have one or two that need a second primer hit to go off. Out of maybe 4000 I have had only 1 that was a complete dud.

Think I will order 5000 more Wolf to hold me over. That way I can save my Winchesters and Federals for matches.

11. hoffy

hoffy

and I have got a lot over the years but I have never ordered anything that was not in stock. I think that larger business do not drop ship that much, but I have done business with that some that I am sure they have nothing on hand. I like how Graff and Midway will tell you if things are in stock. Now some may be hooked up with major distributors to reveal inventory at hand. When I worked at a gun shop in the dark ages we had to use fiches we got every week, and had to call to verify, but could call some less than 200 miles away and get order in shop next day if order placed before 6:00PM, regular UPS. I am still bummed about Midway now charging shipping.....