GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
63,416 Posts
You know what's laughable? Tom Wolf and his mentally ill male health secretary that thinks he's a woman.
Also, that sign language interpreter in the corner. Watch he dramatic gestures and facial expressions, while listening to the Governor's quiet, low-key speech and you start to get the idea she is making fun of him. I think she went to sign language school with that crazy guy who pretended to interpret for Obama in Africa that time.

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Keep talking about peaceful protests Governor Wolf. You are helping President Trump in Pennsylvania by reminding people why Biden cannot be allowed to win and be a Federal version of you.

You shut down PA yet kept your cabinet business open under a waiver. Laws for thee not for me.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Sadly, he and many other "Male" governors sound more feminine than their female cohorts? WTF? Is everyone p u s s i f i e d?

Brass gnads must have become a limited commodity in the '60's on up to today.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Kinda makes you wonder if these communists speak English. He’s not the only one.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Wolf is a pile of dog feces! What a truly worthless human being!

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
30 police injured in peaceful protests?

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Yeah, it was sure crazy how those 30 law enforcement officers were peacefully injured sufficiently to require a trip to the hospital. One female officer was peacefully and deliberately run over by a speeding pick up truck.
George Orwell got it right decades ago with his predicted “newspeak”.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I could go on and on.

BUT... Who did not see this spin coming.

Gov. Wolf is simply toeing the party line.

Who expected anything else.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts