Governor Takes Credit for Peace at Virginia Gun Rights Rally

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Dan, Jan 21, 2020.

1. legalsten

legalsten

He needs to be physically removed from office for going against the constitution . It will not happen but that is what needs to be done .

2. newglocker10mm

newglocker10mm Texas Born & Bred

Not much of a conspiracy guy, but I think he was actually hoping something would happen. He couldn't get directly involved manufacturing an incident and realized that the element (snowflakes, Antifa) would roll over in a heartbeat. There are bills in the Virginia legislature to extend the term of a governor to eight years, award all of Virgina's delegates to the winner of the popular votes in a national election and institute an electoral college type system in Virginia.

Caver 60 likes this.

3. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

This clown is the biggest buffoon imaginable - such a vile and disgraceful character.

Beyond the fact that conservatives and libertarians are not bent on violent protest, the primary reason that no leftist agitators acted up had absolutely nothing to do with his henius Leftist Governor or his tyranical dictates. In fact quite the opposite. I think it was very obvious to anyone who was there that the presence of thousands of heavily armed citizens served as an absolute deterrent to any adjutators that had even the most remote thought of acting violently.

It goes without saying that any leftist agitator the came to the rally bent on violence upon encountering thousands of folks like these immediately reconsidered in the interest of their own self preservation.

20200120_113015.jpg

The only thing that this despicable governor can take credit for is creating the most divided Virginia that has probly ever been seen since the Civil War. The most vile scum imaginable.

Fatboy2001 and Valmet like this.
  4. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

The leftists are trying to change that.

While we are all rightly focused on their efforts to completely disarm us there is an entire agenda which they are pushing to keep themselves in power.

5. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

It's just how these idiots think. As one of the radio personalities around here said, when the Iranians shoot down a Ukrainian jet liner with Russian missiles launched from inside Iran its Trump's fault. However the great economy 3 years after Obanination left office is Obama's economy.

6. Chordeiles

Chordeiles

This clown is an embarrassment!
    I thought Terry “****-bag” McAuliffe was bad.:faint:

7. Trench Sweeper

Trench Sweeper On the day of your birth death began stalking you

KY where the taxes are as high as half the people
    That is the case everytime. Look at this while I do this.

8. JFrame

JFrame

Ralph Northam is like the serial killer who insinuates himself into the investigations of his own murders... :upeyes:

FullClip likes this.
  9. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

Terry was just a leftist, slimy, worthless Clinton hack. Northam is, to me, far more noxious, evil, narcissistic, stupid and loathsome. Needless to say as has been said a 1000 times before a Republican governor in the exact same circumstances he would not have lasted A day after that photo came out. Of course this would never happen to a Republican governor because the democrats are savvy enough that they would have found the photo and released it through weeks before the election like we should have. They would have never ever missed it like gellespie's team did. Opposition research malpractice. Just think of the grief that I would have spared us if they would have found this incredibly low hanging fruit.

Chordeiles likes this.