close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got the Glock, how do I become a member?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DaisyCutter, Dec 21, 2004.

1. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter

Well, After carrying a heavy, painful, thick Ruger P-89 inside my waistband for 6 years...

I finally, anted up and got me a Glock 22. It's still big for a CCW gun, but the trim, smooth, lighter G22 is still way better than the Ruger was. By the time I got a IWB holster, 3rd mag, metal guide rod, and other goodies I had spent $600+. I can't afford to do this very often (unless I want a divorce), so I needed, "One gun to rule them all...". The G22 can do anything I need reasonably well. Also I'm 6'2" and skinny so I figure I can hide a larger pistol better than shorter framed people.

I purchased from the Glockmeister, since in the past he'd always tolerated my constant harassment. Actually the real Glockmeaster was on vacation yesterday, and I wound up buying from his very knowledgeable female assistant.

I've been a lesser-active GT member for a while now. Now that I have a Glock, how do I become a Glock .40 member?

2. Made Man

Made Man Glock-o-holic

Originally posted by DaisyCutter

I been wanting to know that for bout 4 months.

3. AZG23

AZG23

PM MarkCO...

and send $20.00 each to the funds keeper (thats me):

Ill e-mail you my address for prompt payment...;a

4. ffcracker

ffcracker

I think you need to PM the group mod.

5. RMTactical

RMTactical Battle Born CLM

Hey man, I asked you to take care of business while I was out of town and now you want to take over my job? That's messed up. ;f

6. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter

So for $20 I get to have .40 member number XXXXX in my sig. line? There's got to be something else for $20?

Over 10,000 people are members, at $20 per member, I wish I woulda thought of this. Thats $200,000+

7. RMTactical

Yeah, it pays the bills, for me. Kinda like tithing. You can call me Pastor. ;f

8. ffcracker

ffcracker

I believe that was a joke. PM the group Mod. It does take some time to get it. It took me well over a month.

9. RMTactical

A joke? Let me guess, you somehow got a number without paying? I'm gonna have to talk to MarkCo about that! ;f

10. SlammedDime

SlammedDime G23 Member

I think I need to hop on this bus too...

/me sends a PM

11. AZG23

AZG23

Wait...hold on, just stop for a friggin minute.....

ok...Gore...Ill split it with you 50-50. Everybody else just back on up!;f

As for ffcracker...tisk tisk...youre gonna pay extra now...tell you what..send me $20.00 US funds asap, and Ill smooth this over...(Gore...you get $10 just hush for a sec!)

Daisydukes,

You get mroe than just a number and a sigline....its an ELITE club...everybody wants in here. You not only get a number and the prestige...for an additional $29.95 = shipping, get an awesome grey MEMBERS ONLY jacket embroidered with GT-.40S&W Club Member!! All the girls will dode over you in such a way as to *** **** ***** ****** ***!!! (sorry, this is a family forum, I cant actually type what can happen).

Now...Once you recv your new jacket...doors will be opened that no piddly little Niners Club guy could EVER get into! This is a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity. Just look at the thousands of members trying to get in...and having to wait months on end...just for a glimpse of hope!!

;c

P.S. Hurry...dont delay on sending those funds!;z

12. SlammedDime

SlammedDime G23 Member

Hey, you didn't mention me... is that cuz i'm a zonie?? Do I get a discount?? ;f

13. RMTactical

AZG23,

60-40! ;f

In all seriousness, I am having a house built in Surprise, AZ. How do you like it out there? Is the town growing quite a bit? Seemed like we were on the edge of the whole valley where we are building. About what seemed like 10-15 miles north from the 10 (I think) up Litchfield and west of that...

14. AZG23

AZG23

Slammed .10,

I was trying to get you in for free since you are a "zonie" but Gore wouldnt go for it...sorry...its gonna be $30.00 for you...local sales tax and all..:)

Gore....if you only want 40 % thats ok with me..Ill take 60...it sure doesnt seem fair to you...but oh well I guess...more ammo for me! :):)

I love living in Surprise...I dont like driving thru the other cities to get to it...the city is exploding and the streets/freeways arent! I love the area though....its nice to not be in the bustle of Phoenix. All kinds of new shops and restraunts going in. Im around Greenway and the 303 loop for reference...when is the house gonna be done..?? Gonna have to go shooting definitely. Sounds like you'll be pretty close to me.

Slammed can come too....;)

15. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter

Okay, I guess... I already spent $600 for the pistol and goodies. What's another $49.95? Can I get the jacket in black?

16. AZG23

AZG23

For a black jacket its another $36.89....it takes more dye to get them BLACK....however...the thread used in the embroidery on the black is only available in pink!

Hey Gore...how am I doing so far..??? Its gonna be a NIIIICE Christmas huh.??

17. RMTactical

Keep workin' 'em and I will think about getting you a raise!!

18. Made Man

Made Man Glock-o-holic

I think slammeddime is meaning a slammed out S10, am i correct?

19. AZG23

AZG23

Yup....Im just bustin his hump.....

20. SlammedDime

SlammedDime G23 Member

yea... lol.... I'm suprised some of you guys can catch on to that... a lot of the guys on the old board i was part of didn't know what 'dime' meant for the life of them... and it was an S-10 board ;g