Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 32 .357 barrel for my 23 today from Lonewolf. Shipped out and got here in a timely manner like always! Also got my first purchase from ammunitiontogo.com, only took TWO days to get to me. :wow: They have the best prices and selection on SD/Hollow point ammo I've seen, and the best prices for .357 sig in general, even cheaper than wal-mart. I will DEFINATELY be buying from them again.

Can't wait to shoot the .357 sig!

:supergrin:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Got my 32 .357 barrel for my 23 today from Lonewolf. Shipped out and got here in a timely manner like always! Also got my first purchase from ammunitiontogo.com, only took TWO days to get to me. :wow: They have the best prices and selection on SD/Hollow point ammo I've seen, and the best prices for .357 sig in general, even cheaper than wal-mart. I will DEFINATELY be buying from them again.

Can't wait to shoot the .357 sig!

:supergrin:
Come back her and report on how you like .357sig. after you shoot it.

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can somebody explain what TMJ ammo is? It was advertised as FMJ and it looks like FMJ but it says TMJ on the box.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice! I was going to order a 32 barrel for my 23 from lonewolf last week, but they were out of stock... I just checked and they have low stock. I better get one.. We're expecting a range report mserr!

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I got the last one, I bought low stock, then it went out of stock, then it went back to low stock. Sorry :supergrin:. I'm going to the range sometime this weekend so I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm hoping it runs like any other glock especially since it's an OEM barrel. I plan on making this my car gun.

·
Registered
831 Posts
You'll LOVE the 357 sig...shoots like a dream and hits like a ton of bricks. It's a little on the loud side...you know when one's on the range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.