Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
NRA Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to ME :) Brand new GLOCK 26 test fired 7-09-2008 MKB***. Im going to the sherrifs office tomorrow to drop of my CCW app also!!

Attachments

·
Never Surrender.
1,580 Posts
Ah yes, the G-26. I look at it as "the thinking mans Glock." Perfect size vs firepower.

Now you need to change your name to G_26.

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

I have a Glock 27 (same size) with a 9mm conversion barrel.

I love it...and so will you! E N J O Y !!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations! I have a G26 that I let my bestfriend use as a BUG until he could afford one. That was 6 or 7 years ago, boy I miss that gun. Luckily, my G36 is perfect for me.

Have fun and stay safe.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I love my G19, but I feel it will need it's little brother for it to be happy.. I see one in my future.

Congrats on the 26 and best of luck with the CCW!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Fantastic gun. My G26 is my favorite carry piece.

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
Congrats! I got a G26 today myself. I thought my G19 was a shooter. That G26 looks like it may take over for the G27 as the everyday gun. I want to test some SD ammo this weekend first to see what it likes, but it loved the cheap yellow box Wal-Mart specials today at the range.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Happy Birthday to ME :) Brand new GLOCK 26 test fired 7-09-2008 MKB***. Im going to the sherrifs office tomorrow to drop of my CCW app also!!
Congratulations! Have had my G26 for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. Am currently trying to decide on a sibling for it. Whatever the decision is, it will become my primary carry. Right now I am vacillating between G26, G36 and XD-M .40. The biggest draw for me with the 36 is 6 oz. lighter than the 26/27. I seem to change my mind everytime that I open a thread.

Oh, BTW, happy birthday! I love birthdays! I'd better; I've had an awful lot of them.

:whistling:

·
NRA Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congratulations! Have had my G26 for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. Am currently trying to decide on a sibling for it. Whatever the decision is, it will become my primary carry. Right now I am vacillating between G26, G36 and XD-M .40. The biggest draw for me with the 36 is 6 oz. lighter than the 26/27. I seem to change my mind everytime that I open a thread.

Oh, BTW, happy birthday! I love birthdays! I'd better; I've had an awful lot of them.

:whistling:
i think the 36 or a 30 will be my next GLOCK

1 - 20 of 26 Posts