Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first Glock. It's a G20C that I purchased from my nephew. Can't find the serial number series in the look-up. It starts with EFT. From what I can tell from the information in the box, I think it was made around July 2002 beacuse that's the date on the little envelope that conatins the 2 spent shell casings with the tech's sigature. I'm going to call Glock this week to see if this was one the those affected by the E series recall and if it had been returned for service. I was able to put about 100rds thru it Saturday before I bought it from him and it worked very nice, good groups.

So Hi to all you guys from the noob and I look forward to learning more about this type of firearm from all of you more experienced glock owners.

·
just me
8,225 Posts
Just picked up my first Glock. It's a G20C that I purchased from my nephew. Can't find the serial number series in the look-up. It starts with EFT. From what I can tell from the information in the box, I think it was made around July 2002 beacuse that's the date on the little envelope that conatins the 2 spent shell casings with the tech's sigature. I'm going to call Glock this week to see if this was one the those affected by the E series recall and if it had been returned for service. I was able to put about 100rds thru it Saturday before I bought it from him and it worked very nice, good groups.

So Hi to all you guys from the noob and I look forward to learning more about this type of firearm from all of you more experienced glock owners.
welcome to GT :wavey: and yes give glock a call and they will let you know if it is ok or to send it in to them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.