Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week somebody posted here that Top Gun had Milt Sparks VMIIs in stock. I know a number of us on here ordered one. I did as well and mine came in the mail today :supergrin:

Fits the CQB Compact like a glove. Seems like a great holster. I have a new Glaco SB3 belt on order (other gun belt was a 1 3/4", this holster requires a 1 1/2") that should be here this week.

Anybody get theirs in the mail yet?

Thanks again to the original poster. :wavey:

·
Premium Member
42,120 Posts
Looks great Ruggles!

I got mine today as well,......but I gots nothing to put in it. :crying:
My Springer should be back next week,......she's getting a face lift. :supergrin:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Me too! Mine came in today as well...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wow... I guess they did.
That is quite a difference.

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
Last week somebody posted here that Top Gun had Milt Sparks VMIIs in stock. I know a number of us on here ordered one. I did as well and mine came in the mail today :supergrin:

Fits the CQB Compact like a glove. Seems like a great holster. I have a new Glaco SB3 belt on order (other gun belt was a 1 3/4", this holster requires a 1 1/2") that should be here this week.

Anybody get theirs in the mail yet?

Thanks again to the original poster. :wavey:
Looks great. :thumbsup: I've always wanted to try one of those holsters. Great gun too.

·
>
9,712 Posts
Got it... I'm seeking a 3" holster, but it's a little more complicated sadly since I'm a lefty :(

I'm really not digging the looks of these newer 3" VMIIs either.
OUCH. Knedrgr has that same problem. He just bit the bullet and is in his 7 month wait for his DW CCO VM2. :shakehead:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts