Glock Talk banner

Got me a LORCIN 22!!

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  ChuteTheMall 
#1 ·
In possession of a used Nickle (I assume) Lorcin L22. Tried it with CCI Mini Mags and it works fine! Has made it's way to my constant companion (EDC) in my right hip pocket, usually in blue jeans. I carry it with no round in the chamber due to the small safety, etc. Would love to have a back up mag, but they're hard to find and expensive! One on ebay was about $40+
Any Love/Hate, pros, cons, hints? It occasionaly acts as backup to either my Sig 220/45 or my Oly Arms .45 Cohort, but is always handy so I'm not completely unarmed. Better than a rock or sticl, I suppose.

Reactions: ChuteTheMall
#3 ·
The Gun Shops I worked at wouldn't sell them. I had no personal experiance with them. I was always under the impression that they were cheaply made and unreliable. I would only use it as a recreational fun gun.

#4 ·
I would never want to fully trust my life to one... Ever.

It would only ever be a range plinker for me... Or, possibly, as a backup to something good.

#8 ·
I got a buddy who gets killer deals at area Pawn Shops on Davis , Lorcin & Phoniex pistols ..and such
Most of the shops give him a call when they have one or two ..
He has a couple of shoe boxes nearly full ..
Mpst of them work fine .. and some just need a bit of TLC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.