GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Beretta 92 Nut!
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a Gen 5 Glock 34 with Ameriglo night sights earlier this month. I had originally planned to send it off to Taran Tactical for their combat master package. But, after I got it - I saw that I liked it as is. And, I don't really wanna change out the sights to fiber optics after it has night sights on it... Plus, I think I may occasionally carry it. And, a 3lb trigger (what they will do to it) is too light for carry.

But, I still wanted to do their combat master package...

So, I am keeping that 1st one "as is," and I tracked down a SECOND G34. Well, it arrived this week, and I was finally able to pick it up this morning. I put 50 rounds thru it to make sure all is well - now to ship it off to Taran Tactical :D (I wanted to make sure there were no issues before it gets customized)

I sold an APX and a P99 to cover the cost of the 2nd G34.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow! Just looked up the package, $1499 and up to a six month wait. Not sure I coild be that patient. I would like to shoot it when you get it back.

·
Beretta 92 Nut!
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! Just looked up the package, $1499 and up to a six month wait. Not sure I coild be that patient. I would like to shoot it when you get it back.
Well, I have waited 13 months on a 1911 many years ago. And, I have wanted one of these for about a year now .... And, I have another regular, unmodified Glock 34 to keep me busy until it comes back...

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
The nose does look a little odd to me but I’m used to it now.

I like the front serrations. To me, everything is better except noise coming out of a Kydex holster.
I'm sure I'd get used to it too. Part of me is just jealous - we aren't allowed to own anything other than Gen 3 Glocks in CA because they apparently aren't safe
:crying:
stupid state government infringement on federal right to bear arms

·
Registered
234 Posts
I definitely like the looks of the long slides. People in the know say they shoot softer although I can’t tell a difference.
Without a doubt my G17 shoots "softer" then my g45. However, I think the g45 gets back on target really quick for follow up shots. Overall in all aspects I **** on my G45 with my 17. I guess I just prefer longer slides.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts