close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got a six week old blue nose pit

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Dalton Wayne, May 28, 2012.

1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

His name is [FONT=times new roman, arial][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=times new roman, arial][FONT=times new roman, arial][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=white][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=trebuchet ms, comic sans ms][SIZE=3][COLOR=green][FONT=trebuchet ms, comic sans ms][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][FONT=times new roman, arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][B]Tashunka[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=white][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=green][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][/COLOR][/SIZE][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/color][/size][/color][/size][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=white][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=green][/COLOR][/SIZE][/color][/size][/color][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=white][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/SIZE][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/SIZE][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/SIZE][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/SIZE][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Sioux for big dog he is a six week old blue nose pit bull, he will join my 4 other pits, I have a large home with a fenced in yard.
    he was brought into my gas station last night by a couple of young girls, they said their mother would not let them keep him so they were going to dump him off, so I rescued him.
    my wife is in love with him

[​IMG]

2. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

Good looking Lil fella:wavey:

3. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

I would have brought him home with me, too. :)

4. dvrdwn72

dvrdwn72

Cant believe someone was going to dump him. Glad you took him in. I just love the pits, great breed.

5. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

Such a killer :tongueout: Cute pup. I don't have any pits, but my neighbor had one. He was the biggest baby of a dog. Great rescue. I would have brought it home too, at least to find a real home for it.

6. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

Congratulations! I love dogs, especially pups. We're down to only 3 right now but my wife put in an order for another one that won't even be conceived until April.

7. sombunya

sombunya I like to watch and sometimes touch

Mine likes to lay down that same way. Really funny looking.

The guy at the pound where I got mine said the Blue Pits have the best dispositions. I believe it.

I've had dogs all my life and my Blue Nose is the best I've ever had. You're very fortunate to have acquired that little fellow.

8. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Congrats on the pooch DW. :)

9. sombunya

sombunya I like to watch and sometimes touch

He looks a bit large for six weeks.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  10. deputy tom

deputy tom

Good kahrma to you DW. tom.:wavey:

11. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

:agree:, I would have also, that is a cute pup

:50cal:

12. MtBaldy

MtBaldy Obie Wan, RIP

He's a cutie. I would have brought him home too.

13. okie

okie GT Mayor

He's a Lil cutie, Douglas:hearts:

14. okie

okie GT Mayor

Them girls need to be dumped off:upeyes::steamed:

15. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

He does.

He's probably half pit and half mastiff and will be about 180 pounds. :supergrin:

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  16. alwaysshootin

alwaysshootin

DW, that's a terrible pic! You can do better, and, we, expect to see your photography skills by days end!!!! :wavey:

17. jpa

jpa CLM

I agree. We definitely need more pics, especially of his face. He looks cute from here, but I've said that about plenty of women who turn around and their face looks like they got smacked with a Mack truck.

Good for you for taking him home.

18. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

He's a pit bull.. He is supposed to look like that. :cool:

19. KiloBravo

KiloBravo NRA Life Member

Good on you DW! :wavey:

I have a terrible soft spot for dogs, especially Pitbulls. I love my boy more than anything.

Here is to many happy and healthy years with the new pack member!

20. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath