Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
126,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured enough time has passed since its introduction and I picked up a new Hellcat to replace my Glocks for daily carry. Ranges are closed, so it may be a bit before I can get rounds through it, so I won't be carrying it yet.

I've always been a fan of Springfield's HS pistols from Croatia and I really like the feel of the Hellcat. The trigger isn't too light for carry and I love the grip texturing. 11+1 rounds with a flush fitting mag and I can extra an extra 13 round mag if need be. 25 rounds of 9x19 in a package this small is outstanding. It also feels a lot more solid than its main competitor, in my opinion. :)

Not much more to say, but here it is. Not as cool as some of my other acquisitions, but this is merely a tool. :cool:

Who has a Hellcat? :dunno:

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Best of luck with it. Let us know how you like shooting it.

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Of the two main competitors in that small field, the Hellcat felt better to me when handling them both.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yah I switched a while back. For me, it's a perfect CCW choice- to the point of if 9mm is your caliber of choice, why carry anything else? It's tough to beat.

Reactions: glocker1

·
North Carolina
23 Posts
Any Hellcat owners with experience regarding the reliability?

·
Registered
13,262 Posts
It is a nice looking gun.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Congrats! Look forward to range report when silly passes. :cheers:

·
Registered
789 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have one. When I first got mine (and shot it) I really liked it, but I didn't LOVE it.
After a few hundred rounds it really started to grow on me.
Once I stopped comparing it to my full size Glocks, and accepting it for what it is, that's when I realized how special this little gun is.
And what it is, is a micro compact, high capacity, lightweight pistol that tucks away wonderfully against my body, so much so that I don't even realize that I'm carrying.
It required me to learn a new "muscle memory" with my shooting skills, as I've been shooting nothing but Glocks and HK's for the last 12 years.
It's a snappy, but manageable little beast and there's definitely less grip to hold on to, but I've really come to love this little gun.
It goes with me everywhere tucked inside my trusty Tulster Profile holster.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Beautiful pics.

I considered one. But I’m at the point I’m been phasing out diversity for a small number of brands. I already have the Sig Sauer P365, and I’ve been happy with it.

I’m fortunate that my outdoor gun club is open, and I have a backyard range to at least enjoy suppressors.

I try to keep unsuppressed fire to a minimum so as not to annoy the neighbors. But many larger land owners around me shoot unsuppressed, anyways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Instagram
Muzzleblast_MD

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,784 Posts
May still get one but I really like my 365 and the 15 rnd for the 43X!!

Reactions: SpringerTGO

·
19,067 Posts
I figured enough time has passed since its introduction and I picked up a new Hellcat to replace my Glocks for daily carry. Ranges are closed, so it may be a bit before I can get rounds through it, so I won't be carrying it yet.

I've always been a fan of Springfield's HS pistols from Croatia and I really like the feel of the Hellcat. The trigger isn't too light for carry and I love the grip texturing. 11+1 rounds with a flush fitting mag and I can extra an extra 13 round mag if need be. 25 rounds of 9x19 in a package this small is outstanding. It also feels a lot more solid than its main competitor, in my opinion. :)

Not much more to say, but here it is. Not as cool as some of my other acquisitions, but this is merely a tool. :cool:

Who has a Hellcat? :dunno:

Thoughts?

"Not much more to say, but here it is. Not as cool as some of my other acquisitions, but this is merely a tool. :cool:"

That's a Cool Tool!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts