Glock Talk banner

Got a HK 45 tactical :)

571 9
Bought it as a birthday present. Felt in the mood for a new 45 and wanted a supressor host for my can that should be out of jail soon. I've never owned an h&k and decided to try one out.

It's a v7 lem. Lem is a trigger I avoided forever as I always heard it referenced as their version of sig DAK, which is a garbage trigger for a service pistol. Nothing alike. The lem has awesome reset. Not anywhere near as heavy and no two separate reset trouble. Ate anything it was fed. Soft recoil especially seeing its 28 ounce gun. HKs buffer works. Feels great in hand and was a joy. The most controversial feature is the European mag release. I'm generally not a fan but this one is done right. Still prefer a button but using my middle finger I can run it fast, although I still have to shift my grip (still don't get the use trigger finger and don't need to shift grip crowd, do they have tiny hands and super dexterous fingers?.) This thing is fun to shoot as is but when my can comes I bet it will be sweet!
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
She's a beaut !! I'm really wanting a 45C, but this is tempting as well

·
Premium Member
5,838 Posts
Nice! I use a USP SD in 9mm for a suppressor host. Happy with that flavor of H&K.

Enjoy your gun! I do like the H&K mag release approach. I am to the point that I prefer it to a button. Hopefully your can gets out of jail soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts