Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Glocked out, have a new SIGness!
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard a lot of good things about Bear Creek Arsenal, so I decided to try one. Ordered the Threaded barrel for my Glock 32, and it looks fantastic. The only thing I have concerns about, is it has a slight slope on the front of the barrel hood. Not as much as my Gen4 19, but it's there. Do any of you know if this is enough to cause it to unlock too early ? It's my Underwood loads that worry me the most.

20200206_161252-1209x1612.jpg
20200206_161255-1209x1612.jpg

I will update this after these flooding rains stop, and I get to shoot it some. Racking it by hand, it works fine. Even if I ride the slide down slow, it chambers effortlessly. If this one tests good, I plan to get their 9mm-23/32 conversion barrel.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I just picked up their unbranded g23 barrel for my g32, ran several brands of cheap .40s&w without issue and for $41 shipped it was hands down the cheapest option. Accuracy was comparable to my g19. Of course, I wanted a cheap barrel for cheap ammo.
Mine has that same bevel as well. And I think Lone Wolf barrels do too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would love to know how does the BCA barrel compare to Combat armory barrel?

I have been looking at both companies. Combat armory says "match grade" but is that true or just marketing?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I searched for the same answer, never found anyone with a direct side by side comparison. But the Combat Armory barrels did have a good rep, and were available in both nitride and stainless and both were available threaded & non-threaded.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I just ordered some minuteman 357 sig gold dots ~1600 FPS from a 5 inch barrel so they are hotttt I’ll report as soon as they come in

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just ordered some minuteman 357 sig gold dots ~1600 FPS from a 5 inch barrel so they are hotttt I’ll report as soon as they come in

My barrel runs perfectly. I'm sending it off to be coated in Black Tin. I really could not be any more pleased with my BCA barrel. I got a Storm Lake threaded for my 45, and the BCA for my 32 a day apart. The Storm Lake came in Black Nitride, that's the only difference I see.

Reactions: GunsNweights87

·
Registered
879 Posts
My barrel runs perfectly. I'm sending it off to be coated in Black Tin. I really could not be any more pleased with my BCA barrel. I got a Storm Lake threaded for my 45, and the BCA for my 32 a day apart. The Storm Lake came in Black Nitride, that's the only difference I see.
I’m with you man bca is a killer bang for the buck I almost dropped 150 on a lone wolf I’m glad I didn’t

·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m with you man bca is a killer bang for the buck I almost dropped 150 on a lone wolf I’m glad I didn’t

Yeap, me too. I bought a Storm Lake for my G45, and almost got the Alpha Wolf.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts