GOP House Panel Chairman Will Consider Gun Bills

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Feb 23, 2013.

1. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb Lifetime Member

2. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Gosh, what a surprise.

3. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

"We're makin' a list ....

Checkin' it twice ....

:whistling:

4. BobbyS

BobbyS Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner

Oh yeah, they will do the political soft shoe dancing around, then do the moonwalk, then shove it up our azzes and break it off. Then tell us how it could have been much worse.

5. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

...a refrain that will be repeated on GTPI come election time.

6. scottyd2506

scottyd2506

Those Rino GOP's are just trying to ramp up the party.
    Most of those republican politicians know better. Just because your a republican does not make you invincible.

I am from Indiana, and long time incumbent (R) US Senator, Richard Luger thought he would join the dark side and kiss up to his democrat buddies and sign some strict gun bills in. After Serving 20 or so years he thought he was safe. in the 2012 primaries he lost big time to unknown Richard Murdock.

Even Republicans in Red states can be $*it canned in a heartbeat. The Republican base will not stand for it.

Republicans are going to gain ground in the years to come from all this, and a lot of the the republicans who are liberal gun grabbers will lose their jobs also.

7. MotoGlock

MotoGlock

Let's hope so.

8. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb Lifetime Member

The damage will already be done though.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Laws are not written in stone so they can be repealed as easily as they are enacted.

Randy

10. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

I've been saying it since Barry got re-elected, the GOPers will cave on the 2A. They are unprincipled, corrupt, and spineless turds. I think Barry is opposing sequestration to the military in exchange for GOP support on gun control, I'd bet my bottom dollar. It's all a big circus in D.C, maybe the elephants and jackasses will see fit to leave us with some liberty and freedom when this is over.

GOP voters need to stop voting based on party and vote on principle, because this is the garbage you get.

11. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Sure, we should all vote green party, that would help :upeyes:.

maybe if the third parties could do something interesting, like become viable, they would garner some attention.

12. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

I'm not saying vote 3rd party, THAT is a waste of time.

These GOP establishment scumbags know that they can get away with anything because they can't and won't be held accountable for their actions because hey, their Republicans! As long as the voters have no principles to vote by instead of (R) is better than (D), the GOP will keep moving towards Authoritarianism and Statism until their is no discernable difference between either party(we're not far way from that now).

All I'm saying is stop supporting establishment candidates and let these *******s know that their actions have consequences. Your GOP is doomed if some trash isn't taken out.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  13. Cavalry Doc

:rofl::rofl: You don't seriously think this is *my* GOP do you? That's funny. The only federal candidate that I voted for in the primary that won was a tea party favorite.

To begin with, I'm not a fan of any politicians, republican, dem, Libertarian or whatever.

Why don't you go back to DU, and tell the Dems there to start nominating conservative candidates.

14. janice6

janice6

The only allegiance a politician has is to money. If they can make more money selling us out than what they receive from us, they will sell us out.

Freedom is expensive, you have to buy it from your politicians or you will have none.

15. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

WTF is the DU? Sorry if I'm behind here.

I'm glad you hate politicians as much as I do, your previous posts I've seen do not show it, however. :wavey:

16. Cavalry Doc

I dislike politicians. I do not trust politicians. Anyone that wants to be one probably shouldn't be allowed to be one.

I don't hate politicians. I save hate for a very select few individuals on the planet that richly deserve it.

17. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

Great, thats a healthy attitude.

I suppose 'hate' is a strong word, but it's getting to that point with me. When these GOPers sign the 2A away, alot of people will be joining me in my sentiment, I hope.

I guess it's wrong to hate someone because of mental deficiencies, because the D.C mob is truly a gang of psycopathic criminals.

18. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

I can't think of any important laws restricting freedom that have been repealed. Can you?