Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Coosa County so pretty far from me, hope everyone is OK.

We have some honest to God nuts down here.

·
Registered
200 Posts
A little more info.....Hope all turns out well for those involved.....

http://www.myfoxal.com/Global/story.asp?S=13964315
The comments at the bottom of the page are typical. Either they updated the story after these numbnuts commented, or they totally missed the part where "the man forcibly attempted to get a weapon when he was shot twice by a Goodwater police officer" :headscratch:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
The comments at the bottom of the page are typical. Either they updated the story after these numbnuts commented, or they totally missed the part where "the man forcibly attempted to get a weapon when he was shot twice by a Goodwater police officer" :headscratch:
No they just don't care.

POLICE = BAD !!

Hurr Durr Derp.

·
Registered
14,962 Posts
The writer needs to replace the word victim with suspect. You try a gun grab and the only thing you are a victim of is your own stupidity.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
The writer needs to replace the word victim with suspect. You try a gun grab and the only thing you are a victim of is your own stupidity.
On the Local News the usual Race-baiters are out in force yelling "We want Justice" and things to the effect of "He was on Crutches You didn't have to Shoot him"...

Absolutely disgusting, but I cant say I'm surprised. IMFs.

ETA:

IMF= Ignorant Mother *******

·
Florist
20,070 Posts
Just another example of how this country is degenerating more and more into violence and chaos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts