close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Good Surefire Prices

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by striderglock, Oct 25, 2002.

1. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

www.strategosinternational.com has their surefire products on sale right now for %10 off listed prices, shipping on orders over $50 is free. you must use coupon code 186thousand. best prices i've seen so far.

2. bobh

bobh

Cactus Tactical at www.cactustactical.com seems to be currently cheaper than most of those prices without a discount code.

3. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

not really, if you take off %10 and take into acct free shipping. plus cactus has a small selection of sf.

with the 6p on sale at cactus for $56.99+$6s&h strategos is $60.75 shipped.

stategos is cheaper on the d3, z2, and z3 too. strategos did not list the e1's cactus had in the colors they have. strategos can get them for you at the sale price.

i have ordered a few times from strategos and they are a reputable company with world class customer service. they used to provide instruction on low light techniques and tactics to leo and military as apart of sf. they are now on their own and selling sf products themselves. they really know the product line inside and out and can answer any question on the tactical use of light.

i have never ordered from cactus.

4. bobh

bobh

yep, Cactus Tactical advertises a smaller selection of the Surefire product line. That is how the company is able to offer the standard lower prices and not have to rely on temporary discount codes to achieve cheaper prices.

The company is a Glocktalk advertiser and is also a reputable company with world class service, bla , bla, bla. :)

5. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

that's good to hear, i've considered ordering from them before. how quickly did you receive your order?

yes strategos is higher unless they're running a special. i wish they would change that and i would do my sf business with them exclusively.

6. bobh

bobh

Items are always shipped promptly unless, like all businesses, you are looking for one that happens to be out of stock. Then you and the business you are buying from are at the mercy of the manufacturer and wholesalers. It never hurts to check first. Too many people take for granted everything listed is always available. Current shortages on eagle industries products and trijicon scopes come to mind.

I had a bad experience with the Surefire Institute ( now Strategos) canceling a Low Light course at Gunsite on me at the very last minute a few years ago, so I tend to stay away from any businesses associated with any former members of the SI.

7. DARKSIDE

DARKSIDE

Thanks striderglock,,
    I Just ordered a Surefire light model 617 for my Benelli Tactical the price is $192.00 and with the discount code brought it down to $172.00 with 0 shipping cost that is the best price I have seen by a long shot!!! The closest I was able to find till then was about $214.00 from sableco not to metion shipping cost.. Thanks Again for the Great Post..

8. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

darkside, glad i could help you out.

bob, sorry they cancelled your class but s*** happens, that's life.

9. bobh

bobh

striderglock,
    I don't have such an ambivalent attitude and shrug and say," fxxk it, thats life" when someone treats me poorly. I tend to vote with my wallet and don't give them any more business. To each his own, I guess.

10. DARKSIDE

DARKSIDE

Well got my surefire on 11/05 not bad for no shipping charge cant wait to go to the range.. I would highly recommend Strategos Thanks for the Tip

11. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

12. Glenn E. Meyer

Glenn E. Meyer

Check the gun shows. I got a Surefire E2e-HA - 6 Volt Executive Elite - Pyrex Lens / Hard Anodized for $71.00 here in San Antonio.
    I'm sure these dealers or similar ones do other shows.

13. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

14. ILOVGLOCKS

ILOVGLOCKS "SOONERS"

15. SIX14LIFE

SIX14LIFE TACTICAL G19'S

Strategos sucks, sent me the wrong order.....Calvin is the man for SUREFIRE.

16. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

;Q Everybody makes mistakes.

This thread is about 2 years old

17. TexasGlocker23

TexasGlocker23

the best prices i have found have been at Quantico tactical supply the prices are great and the service is even better

18. DARKSIDE

DARKSIDE

Striderglock any chance of getting the 10% coupon back for the Holidays and free shipping would be nice also.. A Long time customer

19. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

I don't think Strategos carries Surefire's anymore. Contact G&R tactical and brightflashlights, they should be your best bet.