close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Good service from Big State Distributing

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by WIG19, Jul 8, 2004.

1. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

In the spirit of "tell someone they're doin' a good job" day, had a brief, and pleasant, encounter with Big State Distributing. My son had ordered a couple of pre-ban G17 mags for me (NFML). They came as advertised, in excellent shape, except that they had the baseplate used for the FML mags (3206 v. 455). This sometimes causes the plate to pop loose under full load.

Not an emergency and, frankly, in the world of rebuilding full-cap mags, it just happens once in awhile. What I was impressed with was their approach to followup. A simple email to Paul Rosenberg at Big State yielded:
    a) his sincere apologies
    b) immediate dispatch of correct baseplates (and inserts) and
    c) some Glock "trinkets" for my trouble.

Not everything goes perfectly in the retail biz, but sometimes it's more important how a company resolves it's goofs. I'd deal with them again; just thought I'd pass it on.

Wes :)

2. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

Paul is a good guy to deal. I see him at the local gun shows but can beat his prices on everything elsewhere.

3. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Agree, but can't kick about a son whose idea of a Father's Day gift is a pair of extra pre-ban mags. :)