Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things have been out of stock since before the election.
Purchase mine about a month ago and definitely exceeded my expectations
I also posted it on gun. Deals for those who may be interested. For the price I don't see any cheaper way to get into the 50 BMG Club. If any of you are interested I'd order fast because they go out of stock quick.
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...ingle-shot-50-bmg-30-barrel-1-round?a=2205921

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,827 Posts
Well, I'm not planning on attacking a terrorists' cell training camp anytime soon, so I'll pass on this one.

Reactions: Rotn1

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
That is a deal. Slap a vortex viper on it and be good to go for around 2600 or so...till you start stocking ammo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,912 Posts
Wasn't thinking about terrorist training camps as much as I know a couple of people on here we're discussing on how to handle a raccoon problem a couple weeks ago
This might fit right into that forum.
Have you asked @davethehiker his opinion yet?

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
Wasn't thinking about terrorist training camps as much as I know a couple of people on here we're discussing on how to handle a raccoon problem a couple weeks ago
Interesting way to take care of raccoons.

I have thought about getting one for wild boar and only taking head shots for the 0 meat waste. I’m guessing at 100 yards(tops)anywhere on the head you hit with a .50bmg would be the only shot you need.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
I dunno, with those beasts. Use enough gun i always say. Im thinking maybe a Bofors 20mm or maybe an Oerlikon 40mm dual mount autocannon.

·
Premium Member
26,027 Posts
Interesting way to take care of raccoons.

I have thought about getting one for wild boar and only taking head shots for the 0 meat waste. I’m guessing at 100 yards(tops)anywhere on the head you hit with a .50bmg would be the only shot you need.
Me thinks you forgot a zero. "1000 yds". A hit on the hogs head should be enough. (I Couldn't hit a 2' target at 1000 yds without lots of help)

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
Me thinks you forgot a zero. "1000 yds". A hit on the hogs head should be enough. (I Couldn't hit a 2' target at 1000 yds without lots of help)
While that would be a fun place to go hunting... the most I could do where I go would be 300 yards.

I haven’t done super long range shooting yet. It’s on my list of things to do.

If I ever were to get a .50bmg rifle, I’d have to have one insanely awesome optic on the thing... otherwise what’s the point.

·
Federal Member
29,429 Posts
The Barrett M82A1 is more fun.

:cool:

Reactions: Gun Shark
1 - 14 of 14 Posts