Good price on 357Sig!

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by NitLion, Aug 7, 2015.

1. NitLion

NitLion

This is about the cheapest price I have seen on 357Sig ammo without having to buy in bulk (500 or 1,000 rounds):

http://www.hlammo.com/product_info....ss-50-cnt-packaging/cName/pistol-ammo-357-sig

I haven't shot enough of it to really endorse it - the one box I shot I liked fine though. I will try to get it out this month and shoot it and report back! Anyway, this is a heads up for anyone that might be interested!

2. NitLion

NitLion

Wow! 27 minutes from the time I ordered on-line to the time I received a tracking number! Hows that for service!

3. dl645

dl645

I reload it myself so feel free to send me your brass!

4. gatorboy

gatorboy ( . Y . )

I've got about 4K pieces of brass I'm willing to sell. It's all Speer. Brass Lawman or Nickel plated GD. Every piece guaranteed once fired. Not deprimed but not dirty or scratched up at all. No rust at all. I put down a huge tarp on the ground and a good sized one hanging vertically to catch it all without hitting the sand.

If anybody is interested the only reasonable way to do this is by weighing it. Depending on the amount, I will go over the weight of 1K by a hair to guarantee 1K pieces is not 999 pieces.