Glock Talk banner

Good pocket holster for my TCP .380

881 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  btefft
I have a Taurus TCP .380 for pocket carry. I also have a JUNK Uncle Mikes pocket holster that doesn't even attempt to try and stay in my pocket when I try to draw the gun... can anyone recommend to me a good pocket holster that actually will stay IN the pocket when I draw?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,578 Posts

· Registered
230 Posts
I have a Taurus TCP .380 for pocket carry. I also have a JUNK Uncle Mikes pocket holster that doesn't even attempt to try and stay in my pocket when I try to draw the gun... can anyone recommend to me a good pocket holster that actually will stay IN the pocket when I draw?
I carry concealed with a a DeSantis Nemesis, and so does my son-in-law who has a TCP, the two of us cannot recommend anything more highly.

· Registered
2,578 Posts
I had a DeSantis Super Fly(basically improved Nemesis with a removable flap that's supposed to help hide the outline of the gun) before I got the kydex holster. I found it way over-rated. With guns the size of the TCP/CW380 it almost doubles the width of the gun, making it print even more. The holster itself barely hid the outline at all, the flap helped some but still looked kind of like a gun and the flap made it even bulkier. It only stuck to pockets that were too tight to draw easily. In larger pockets that allowed a relatively quick draw it was about 50/50 whether the holster would come out with the gun and it moved around in my pocket.

· Registered
2,061 Posts
If not the Nemesis, then this Talon Holster.

It works very well in front pocket or back and easy to draw with a little practice.

· U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
I carry concealed with a a DeSantis Nemesis, and so does my son-in-law who has a TCP, the two of us cannot recommend anything more highly.
+1 on the DeS Nemesis - I carry an LCP in mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.