close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good place to buy fobus holster online?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Bacchus99, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Bacchus99

Bacchus99

What is a good website to buy a fobus roto paddle left hand holster for a G23? The reason I ask is because most of the sites I have found don't tell you whether they have one in stock or not and being as it is left handed they probably won't and it will be back ordered for a month. I am trying to avoid that. Thanks in advance.

2. Xrunner

Xrunner Running Man

I have an extra left handed GL2 (standard, not a roto) if you would be interested in a used one. It hasn't seen much use being that I'm right handed. :)

3. BarkinDog

BarkinDog Millennium Member

Find the vendor online but phone in your order, they should be able to tell you if it's in stock. If they can't confirm that it's in stock, don't complete the order.
    Not sure of the best place to buy it and I'd suggest spending a little more to get a better quality kydex holster. I have a Fobus roto holster that I bought with a used G21, it's alright for the price, but the profile is a little wide due to the design of the belt loop piece. It's injection molded and not as strong or nicely formed as a kydex holster from Sidearmor, Comp Tac, and Bladetech. They all cost 2 to 3 times as much but are worth it.

4. rdmtbiker

rdmtbiker On The Road....