Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The concept of forum discussion boards of all kinds of variety is not new to me. I just bought my Glock 19 gen4 this evening after quite a bit of research on a first time firearm. So far so good as far as my research went. I read a couple of other welcome posts to see what almost every other person says and its all pretty basic. I'm from the central Mid-West and my firearm background goes back to "gun training" when I was 12 years old. Believe it or not the state I grew up in still printed that certification on my license nearly 20 years later. Guns are something I'm comfortable around but never really got around to owning my own. With that said a lot of recent events throughout the world has led me to take into consideration my own safety and well being should I need to defend myself. Do I even plan on doing such a thing, absolutely not, but I'd like to have the option to legally do so.

What do I hope to get out of GlockTalk? Information on the new and upcoming products and just general knowledge on what the fine folks here think about Glocks. Why is one better than the other, who use's what and why, what new gadget has came out that I may be interested in. I'm also looking to conceal in the future and have classes scheduled in 10 days; however I don't plan on carrying right away. I'd like to be confident in myself and usage of the 19 first so I bought 500 rounds to push through it in the future. How do I clean and maintain this thing!? Have to love youtube and the internet nowadays for decent how to's when that time comes up.

Your site came recommended on several other forums and discussion boards. I tried to find the direct referral site but am having trouble doing so and the time spent likely doesn't enhance this post much.

Thanks! -MagicMan08

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,808 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.