close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Good Guy! Mike at Mike's Basement Glock parts

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by TeflonDon, Aug 2, 2003.

1. TeflonDon

TeflonDon

I recently had a transaction with Mike, owner of Mikes Basement. He is a glock armorer and sells on this site. I sent in an order and was going to pay via paypal. When I received the address to send funds there was a typo in it that delayed the order for a couple of days. When I wrote to confirm that the items had been shipped the typo was found to be the cause of the delay. Mike offered to expidite the order and ship free of charge to make up for the error. I declined his offer as it was an honest mistake and I was in no big hurry for the parts in question. When I resent the order and recieved the package priority mail there were 4 extra parts in the box that I had inquired about but not ordered with a note stating that they were to make up for the delay in shipment.

Mike did not need to do this nor was it expected but it was a pleasent surprise and proof that he know's how to take care of his customers. I will recommend Mike and his service to anyone needing glock repair parts. He's good people.

Bryan S.
    Olean NY

2. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

3. Flexmoney

Flexmoney