Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Glock Reaper
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of y'all use this product or have you heard any reviews on it (Grip Extensions...link below)? I'm looking at possibly looking at getting 3 for my Glock 23.

http://www.pearcegrip.com/glock19.htm

·
Registered
371 Posts
I use them for my 27. Certainly helps with a subcompact.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have them on both mags for my 26 and think they are great.

·
Glock Reaper
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys. I think I'll be picking them up and giving it a shot (pun intended). If however, they don't feel right, y'all that like them keep your eyes open cause I'll probably post them on here to sale.

Thanks again.:cheers:

·
FREEDOM
346 Posts
I used a pierce Plus 0 on my G-26 during the AWB, it worked fine. I now use Glock 7151 Plus 2's and another brand of plus 2's. All have worked well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have had my 27 for over five years and until the other day, second clip after adding pierce +1 extention, it jammed. The last round jammed the slide open as the cartridge butted (and was stuck) at the base of the barrel oppening. Once I cleared the Jam, i replaced the last round with another and it did it again. So I am now kind of cautious. It didn't jam the rest of the day, about 100 rounds later, but I definately stuck with the original unmodified clip.

·
Glock Reaper
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm, in my situation where a jammed weapon can be the difference between life and death, I guess 1 round doesn't really make that big of a deal. As my Glock stands now, I now it's going bang when I pull the trigger. I suppose 40 rounds will hopefully be enough to handle whatever I may come across.

·
God's Country
332 Posts
Use them on my G26 and G36. The ones I use are the +0 type on the G26 and +1 on the G36. I been using them for five years now without a problem.

·
Registered
288 Posts
On a 26/27/33 I much prefer the Concealable Control floor plates. They add no length and really improve the grip. I shoot a G26 with the CC floor plate better than I do a stock G19.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts