close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good for you, ERIC!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Vic303, May 17, 2006.

1. Vic303

Vic303 Senior Member

Eric, I just saw the info on the Firing Line forums about their server crash, and that you are working out a deal with them to host TFL. GOOD FOR YOU! Thanks for helping them out, and I hope it becomes a profitable relationship for you.
    --Vicky

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hello. I'm not doing it for financial gain. Rich Lucibella is a good guy and it is my pleasure to help him out. Eric

3. Vic303

Vic303 Senior Member

HI Eric, I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything. I know that the folks at TFL are good guys. I think it is great that you are trying to help them out. I merely assumed that with the costs you incur keeping GT afloat, any extra funds generated by TFL's use of your systems would help alleviate the GT financial burden. Sorry if you thought I was accusing you of anything. I was not.
    --Vicky

4. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hello. Don't be silly. I knew you weren't accusing me of anything. I'm sorry if I gave that impression. I'm certainly not allergic to money and I do host quite a few other sites commercially. I didn't think that the TFL thing would be a permanent thing and it won't be. I was glad to be in a position to help. Actually, I got Rich set up with a friend of mine who is an ISP, so all's well that ends well. They are transferring files for TFL now, so it should be back up in no time. Eric