close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Good deals for NH folks

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Glock214ME, May 31, 2003.

1. Glock214ME

Glock214ME

I bought a NIB Glock 21 from the Manchester Firing Line Range in NH. I paid $529.95 for the firearm. OK, no big deal but: This place will service any and all Glocks (on site) free of charge for as long as you own your Glock! I asked how they could offer that deal and the Owner said "I have the Glock range rental program,Glock supplies all basic parts to fix them,and they never break-that leaves a pile of parts if yours ever does" Cool
    They also do all the testing for Insight Technology Corp. and offer M3 lights for $99.00 and M6 light/lasers for $259.95. Don't know if that's a good deal or not but you should check this place out if you ever go to NH! They rent all model Glock/Sig/Beretta as well as a pile of Class III machine-guns :) :) :) ;f ;f

Web address is www.gunsnh.com

2. GlockBY

GlockBY

Price they gave me when I was shopping for a new Glock19c was 550$. I ended up buying it from another dealer in Nashua, NH for 525$. Ammo prices they have are also little bit high but I can understand that everybody needs to make a living. :) :) :)
    Besides that Manchester Firing Lane is a great range, I highly recommend it. They have almost all glock models to rent and a lot of other handguns like SIG and SW and wheelguns. They have class3 stuff also - such a blast. If you are visiting the area - definitely stop by and check it out! Nice people too.

3. qwikdraw45

qwikdraw45

Drove 2-1/2 hours down from Vermont last week to try out a G19C. Yeah, ammo was a little high, but where else in NE can you rent a firearm to try it out? Plus, while there, I had to try a Thompson submachinegun. And for $28 plus ammo, you can't beat it. No paperwork hassles or maintenance costs like owning one! Ditto on the nice people