close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Good deal on used Glocks in NH

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Glock214ME, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Glock214ME

Glock214ME

I work part time at the MFLR in Manchester, NH. The owner just put 35 Glocks up for sale from last years rental program. These guns look 95-98 percent and some as new starting at 399.95 and going to 409.95 with box-manuals-and two mags. He also will fix for free if anything goes wrong with any Glock sold for a year :)

He stated that some e-series guns were effected by bad frames and sent back to Glock for frame replacement,these are not guns that were effected on the list. It's a good deal if any of you folks need a affordable Glock. His name is Jim and you can e-mail him at jmcloud@gunsnh.com if you are interested. Thought I would spread the word. I bought a Glock 21 a few weeks ago there for 529.95 and now he has a 20 for only 399.95. Many 19's/22,s/and others were in the show case last night.
    See ya, Ben

2. whiskerz

whiskerz

I can vouch for Jim he is great to deal with. I bought from him before fast shipping and just all around good service.;f