Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I like the $425 price I got.
Just about anybody can qualify for the last bullet point (8th one down).
See below.

Text Font Line Document

·
Banned
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Academy has some great deals once in a while. Last time I went there I was just looking at fishing stuff and guns because I was close on business, not really shopping to buy. I was looking at holsters and saw some pretty nice ones. I noticed a bunch of holsters on the very top shelf, not displayed or with prices on them. Out of reach for most people, I fished around up there. Looked like discontinued things. I reached around and found a few holsters. Nice leather that was selling for $45 I got for $12, picked up two. Picked up a really nice thick kydex paddle mag for Glocks $10 (fits 22 perfect). I did notice that they forgot to put a rivet in one of the predrilled holes and I have a rivet punch so that was a score. I got some of those cheap but perfectly usable neoprene pocket holsters for $2.99 each. Very weird but polite staff in there though IMO.

·
Banned
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my neck of the woods, that’s a decent price. They’re always so overpriced here, then the LGS gripes about people ordering them online and transferring them through their shop :supergrin:
This is not a new way of doing business. Those who want to compete and be sucessful will have a strong web presence, an excellent web site and start operating on a national level. Those who will fail are counting on idiots to pay more to 'support their local GS'. I'd love to support my local GS and they will make a lot of money off of me. Have an enormous selection and very competitve pricing. I'm in this for me, not some fool that hasn't 'woke' to the age of the internet at this point in time. It's not too late, they have to change.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I paid 550 bucks for a g19 gen 5 a couple months ago at out local general store / gun shop .

Our shop makes it hard to better on line . Also bought a colt 04840wc for $1050 two weeks ago . See if you can find one for a lower price . Most are rip you off dealers for this pistol .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts