close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

good, cheap, tactical light

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by ge-el-oh-se-kay, Jan 29, 2007.

1. ge-el-oh-se-kay

ge-el-oh-se-kay pot of gold

I know you have to spend money sometimes on things that are important. I have an expensive motorcycle helmet because it's WORTH it. But I am having a hard time spending more than $40 for a no frills flashlight that slides onto my G35. Where are relable and cheap tactical lights?!? I know that's not too much to ask. I don't need a "laser", or pressure sensitive control. Just a flashlight with an on/off switch.

wtf?

2. BlindBoyJoe

BlindBoyJoe

I feel you. I went with the Glock tactical light. It works good...I am not an "operator" so I don't need the $250 light. I think I paid about $75 on e-bay. Check out e-bay, you may be able to get a good used light for cheap. As far as $40....that is going to be a stretch. Good luck on your hunt.

3. ge-el-oh-se-kay

ge-el-oh-se-kay pot of gold

UTG PISTOL LIGHT TORCH FOR GLOCK 17 23 19 20 21 24 35

$35 + $7 shipping

[​IMG]

anyone have one of these?

4. BlindBoyJoe

BlindBoyJoe

Hey, I have been looking out for you. Check out this ad, there is a Ledwave tac light that is about $40. I deal with this guy at the local gun shows. He is an honest dude. You can look him up on E-Bay as well, his name is "SugarFreeBob." Hope it helps!!

http://www.sugarfreebob.com/FLYERS.htm