close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

good asking price for G19 w/ accessories

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Dawg180, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Dawg180

Dawg180 Stang and a .45

I am thinking about parting with my G19 and all the associated accessories, but I am not really sure what a fair asking price would be- can I get some opinions? Here is what I would be selling:

G19 3rd gen w/2500 rounds fired (purchased August 2002)
    3 10 rd Glock mags
    5 preban aftermarket 15 round plastic hi caps
    3.5# trigger sear (not installed, in addition to factory sear)
    Fobus slip-on grip
    Original case (new style hinged w/foam)
    Original paperwork/test casings
    Original glock cable lock

The mian thing is I am not sure of the FMV of the used G19. Any help would be appreciated!

Dawg

2. Roro

Roro

I think $5 or $10 would be good. So whats your address so I can send you a check?

I bet you can get $450 - $500 out of it. Resale is still decent on glocks.

3. AC498

AC498

I think your gun is worth about 450-500 by itself. Take a look in the "firearms for sale" thread [if you haven't already]. There aren't many Gen 3's for sale. They are very desireable and your G-19 will be a pretty hot seller, and shouldn't last long.

As for your mags, if you sell them separately from the gun you will likely get more for them. You should probably try to sell them seperately. I'd let one [max] go with the gun. Check ebay, and the "gun parts for sale" thread here for an accurate price guide.

Just my 2 cents.

:cool:

4. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

G19 ANIB (as new in box) that means with all stuff it came with. Loading tool two 10 rd mags, cable lock, manual, brush,rod,etc. Don't go less then $425 if not marked up. 3rd 10 rd mag $10 or to sweeten the deal throw it in. the 5 promags (I assume) sell seperate I have a pair of them and use them to load first rd then insert loaded mag. THAT is my use for them.
    Personally I like the idea of the gun sold as FACTORY and aftermarket triggers/sear seperate. I don't trust others gunsmithing. I was at a GSSF match where guy came in because having trouble. The Smith took out many parts and made him a trade for new GLOCK parts. The idiot wanted his old parts but smith said "I said I would TRADE you" He then tossed them in trash as he said they were dangerous and removed two of the safeties on the gun.

5. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

In Tx it's worth $400, with or without the acc's. Sell the acc's seperate.

6. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

If you were in MN I would make you a offer. :)