close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Good 9mm price at Galyans

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Sirigul, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Sirigul

Sirigul Member

The Galyans at Town Center is having a special on 9mm- it's the 100 rd. Win value packs, buy 10 for $99. That beats the Walmart price of $10.96. I haven't checked the other Galyans for this same price, so you might want to call if there's one in your area.

2. Ghost Shooter

Ghost Shooter Who? Me?

Hey, have you ever been asked why you are buying so much ammo at the Town Center Galyan's? My shooting buddy, who was wearing his paramedic t-shirt at the time, was questioned by a 16-18 y.o. clerk, and she then said, "I though you save people, why do you need bullets". LOL. Truth be known, I buy more ammo from the TC Galyan's than I care to admit, as well as my Ruger 10/22 and Beretta M9, and my Beretta Mato rifle. Heh, love hate relationship, and all.

Ghost

3. Sirigul

Sirigul Member

I was asked by an older lady last year why I needed so much when I bought a brick of .22. She started complaining about a scout leader buying the same thing for his troop to go shooting and made her feelings pretty much clear about the matter. :( ;Q Well, .38 is still cheaper there anyways too, and they match prices.

4. stinx

stinx Millennium Member

I picked up a 1000 rnds of white box at the Galyons in Danvers Ma. The clerk stated I got the last case and the sale is over.The clerk said to keep checking back as the ammo goes on sale periodicaly,but its not advertised