close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gonna shoot the Boulder City match, need some answers

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Daddybro, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Daddybro

Daddybro Irish

I am looking forward to shooting my first pistol match, the GSSF shoot Jan. 22-23 in Boulder city. I don't have a clue what to expect. Can I join the GSSF right at the match? What are the fees, and how much ammo will I need? I currently have 2 G17's, a G21, and a G22. Which divisions am I eligible for? Will I need to bring a holster and mag pouch? Thanks for the help, and hope to see some of you there!

Pat Brophy

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Pat
    Don At PC and myself will be attending the Boulder City match again this year. You can join the GSSF at the match and the Glocks that you have can be used in all the categories with the exception of the subcompact categories. You can enter up to 6 catigories if you have a subcompact Glock. Registration will be $10.00 higher for the first category if you register at the match.
    You'll need about 110 rounds per category however bring 150 to be safe. You don't need a holster or mag pouches because you don't draw from holster or reload on the clock! We use gun bags. It would be beneficial to you if you had at least 4 mags per model Glock your going to shoot.
    You might want to bring a folding chair and a cooler with some drinks.
    PM us if you would like any additional infomation!

Dan:cool:

3. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa