close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

golf joke

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by chukar, Dec 15, 2002.

1. chukar

chukar

Two buddies were playing golf, one guy was using a yellow ball and slicies it into a path of buttercups. He's having a hard time finding the yellow ball, gets real mad and starts hacking away at the yellow buttercup flowers. Then all of a sudden, the sky turns dark with thunder and lightning a deep voice from the heavens rings out. "This is God, and for destroying my beautiful patch of buttercups everytime you eat butter you will get sick" The buddy rushes over and says, "Wow what happened, the sky got dark and I saw lightning are you OK? ....."God spoke to me and said for destoying this beautiful patch of buttercups I can no longer eat anything with butter" His buddy said, "Wow you are lucky you didn't slice into a patch of *****willows"

2. aspartz

aspartz

George comes home hours late from his weekly golf outing with his partner Fred. The wife notices that George looks miserable. When questioned about his day, he replies that it was the worst day of his life. Fred had a heart attack on the 3rd tee. "It was terrible, hit the ball, drag Fred, hit the ball..."

ARS