close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Golf Course Etiquette

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Zeker, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Zeker

Zeker

Golf Course Etiquette

The earlier version of this joke was censored.
    Here is a toned down version that might make it through.

A man and his beautiful girlfriend are lining up their putts after putting their approach shots on the green. Stepping up to his 8 foot putt, the man says to girlfriend "Sweetheart, if I make this putt, I will take you out on the town tonight and wine you and dine you like you've never been wined and dined before". He strikes the ball and it proceeds to roll into the heart of the cup.

His girlfriend steps up to her 45 footer and announces to the man, "Honey, if I make this putt, after dinner tonight, I'll take you back to my place and make love to you like you've never been made love to before". She draws the club head back and starts to strike the ball when the man frantically runs up to her, grabs the putter from her hands and yells "Wait a minute!! Don't you know a "gimme" put when you see it!!!!!"

2. go_ustp

go_ustp Millennium Member

An engineer, doctor and lawyer were golfing and came upon a slower party. As their frustrations mounted, they came across the starter. They mentioned the slower players ahead and the starter explained that it was a group of firefighters that had been blinded while fighting a fire at the clubhouse a few years ago. He explained that they were allowed to play anytime they wanted, and for free.

The doctor said "I will research their condition and see if medical science has any new cures for them. Men such as these deserve our best efforts!" The lawyer said "I will check into the law and possible precedents for providing for them and their families."

The engineer said "You said they could play anytime.... Since they are blind why don't you let them play at night?"