·
10mm Philosopher
6,079 Posts

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
I’ll assume you forgot the T.

“God help us all if DJ is elected”

After how many hours when the huge smile on my face doesn’t go away should I call for help?

·
Registered
17,621 Posts
Ehhhh....as said above. Their base doesn't need to be in love with their candidate. They are mobilized to vote against Trump, it doesn't matter who has the Democrat label beside their name on the ballot.

·
Descent Terminated
33,324 Posts
That's true. At the same time:

A rally for Kamala in 2019 after she announced her candidacy.

I think you're right about Joe being a place holder. But anyone who thinks that these people can't draw a crowd under normal circumstances is fooling themselves. This enthusiasm didn't just go away in barely 2 years.
That's a lotta people with their hands out .... :shocked:

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Descent Terminated
33,324 Posts
Basically its virtue signaling to his base that wants to be on welfare in the cities so they don't have to work but make the hicks in the sticks put food on their table.
Nailed it ! ....

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
All in the plan to get a first woman, second black as President.
Might be more accurate to call her a POC, person of color. Her mother is (Asian) Indian and her father is Jamaican of mixed heritage. Her father is Donald J. Harris, and relatively light skinned compared to other Jamaicans who identify as black.

·
Registered
26,191 Posts
I'm not convinced. I think people are staying away from his rallies because his campaign has asked them to for "social distancing guidelines". I'm guessing there are millions of Biden voters watching these rallies of his on TV or the internet somewhere.

Remember: this isn't a vote for Biden, it's a vote against Trump. These people would vote for Stalin's ghost if he said he was running against Trump.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do.
Very true. Lots of hate from the party of tolerance.

Reactions: Jade Falcon
41 - 50 of 50 Posts