·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
upload_2020-10-28_18-45-25.jpeg

·
Aw sheet main
1,548 Posts
If Biden wasn't a career bureaucrat with such a sordid past, I'd probably feel sorry for him. At least he isn't aware of what is happening.

·
Rational
14,219 Posts
I'm not convinced. I think people are staying away from his rallies because his campaign has asked them to for "social distancing guidelines". I'm guessing there are millions of Biden voters watching these rallies of his on TV or the internet somewhere.

Remember: this isn't a vote for Biden, it's a vote against Trump. These people would vote for Stalin's ghost if he said he was running against Trump.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do.

·
Making America great again!
16,201 Posts
I'm not convinced. I think people are staying away from his rallies because his campaign has asked them to for "social distancing guidelines". I'm guessing there are millions of Biden voters watching these rallies of his on TV or the internet somewhere.
Don't underestimate the lack of enthusiasm for Biden. As you say, people are voting against Donald Trump. Few Biden voters think "Yeah, I really like Biden, he'll make a great president". They all know he's a placeholder, for Kamala and a host of radical leftists who they believe will be better than Trump.

·
Rational
14,219 Posts
Don't underestimate the lack of enthusiasm for Biden. As you say, people are voting against Donald Trump. Few Biden voters think "Yeah, I really like Biden, he'll make a great president". They all know he's a placeholder, for Kamala and a host of radical leftists who they believe will be better than Trump.
That's true. At the same time:

A rally for Kamala in 2019 after she announced her candidacy.

I think you're right about Joe being a place holder. But anyone who thinks that these people can't draw a crowd under normal circumstances is fooling themselves. This enthusiasm didn't just go away in barely 2 years.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
idk....Dementia Joe, I guess??
The winner!
Remember we are not allowed to use disparaging words related to the ruling class

if I said DEMENTIA Joe my thread could be deleted. I would never call this drooling, babbling, mumbling candidate Dementia Joe

1 - 20 of 50 Posts