Telemarketer;d Gotta hear this one!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Fireglock
FORGET IT!!!! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

·
5,227 Posts
Now that is a goal that will be nearly impossible to achieve.
I haven't heard the telemarketer story. Of course as much as I detest telemarketers I may not want to hear it but since it is about you I bet its a good one.;g ;g ;g

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Originally posted by Fireglock
My new goal for 02 is to stop being a target......;f
Just remember, BAD attention is better than none!!!
Your such a good sport Fireglock that I'm willing to buy you all the fancy Mexican beer you can drink,Friday night in Richmond!!! And yes you can order it with a lime in it , Corona Boy!!;c ;f

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wouldn't fall for that "buying beer" business. I believe DTOM bought me a beer at Jacksonville but I ended picking up his tab!!!

vsb

·
5,227 Posts
vsb;
I can relate to that. DTOM was supposed to buy me a beer at one of our last matches but he bought it when I wasn't there and then let someone else drink it. Maybe we have been picking on the wrong guy? ;c ;c ;c ;a ;a ;a

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Originally posted by vsb
I wouldn't fall for that "buying beer" business. I believe DTOM bought me a beer at Jacksonville but I ended picking up his tab!!!

vsb
You were not drinking beer that night, it was some tropical looking, neon blue , smurf drink!!! I said I woud buy you a beer!! And thanks for picking up my tab, my plan worked !!!;a

Don at PC,
Rule #1, you have to show up to get the beer!!! You work too much!!!
DEJ,
Help me out here!

·
"No Compromise"
1,044 Posts
VSB,

If I make it to Richmond, I'll buy you all the beer you want. You never had to pick up my tab when I said that. ;f

DTOM, I didn't know you were a deadbeat. WOW;g

As far as Nozzledick is concerned, ..........ah, forget it. ;b

·
"No Compromise"
1,044 Posts
He's 6'6, bald as an eagle, with some sort of fuzzy stuff on his chin, and UGLY as sin. How many more reasons do we need;d

OK, he is a retired "Nozzledick" too!

Satisfied;d

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Originally posted by TJC
He's 6'6, bald as an eagle, with some sort of fuzzy stuff on his chin, and UGLY as sin. How many more reasons do we need;d

OK, he is a retired "Nozzledick" too!

Satisfied;d
Wait a minute now, this is a team member you are talking about, when an untruth is written about Fireglock, I have to back em up with the truth,........ Fireglock is only 6' 5 " tall!!!!;f

·
Registered
91 Posts
:( :( OOOHHHH no, you are not telling the truth DTOM, Fire is not 6'5" at all, he's 6'3" you know that with age the height shrinks and goes around the middle, ask dirtsyfly(glockenstein) he'll tell ya, only Dan doesn't have that problem;f ;f ;f ;f ;c ;c ;c

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
DTOM did buy me a beer or maybe TWO at Jacksonville, so Don, I got your beer Friday night!!!! That's what happens when you miss the Friday night social!!!
Glock Shot
Fireglock just make a good whipping post and you really have to watch out for his EVEL twin brother NozzleDick.........Man you talk about TROUBLE, Now HE is TROUBLE!!!!!;b
Dan;f ;a ;f

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I found the picture of NozzleDick, he showed up at Stateville last year! I told you he could be trouble!!;b
Dan;f ;a ;f

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
That's harsh man, you guy's are harsh! ;f DTOM bought me a beer at Jax as well. I probably shouldn't admit it the way things are going here! :rolleyes: ;f

·
5,227 Posts
Boy; now I really do feel left out. DTOM bought beer for "NozzleDick" and 2 for my son-in-law but left the old man out because he had to work Friday night and didn't get to Jax until Sat. morning. Boy what compassion for the working guy.
BUT---- its still good to see the pic showing a rose between 2 thorns. ;f ;f ;f ;c ;c ;c ;a ;a ;a

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Originally posted by glockNstein

Hate to tell ya pal, you are way too big, slow, and not to mention easy to NOT be a target.;f ;f ;f
Well I am bigger than most, faster than most ,and as to easy, that is debatable. I know a certain red head that has a larger waist size though. ;f

·
5,227 Posts
Hey;
Is there a string attached?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.