close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Go opinions needed on G21...Por Favor!!??? :)

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by NikonD3, Mar 15, 2010.

1. NikonD3

NikonD3

I bought my Glock used...Mileage probably about 350 Rnds through it...So far I put an Extended Mag release and slide release...ALSO I polished the internals...And did a (Glock) 3.5# Trigger job on it....My next thing I was going to put in is a Full Ghost Rocket Trigger Kit(Springs and all) and a LWD Ultimate Trigger stop...AND Lol a GEN4 Recoil spring from Dragon something....Has anyone put this recoil spring on yet??? I kinda want to completely deck out my G21 hehe So if anybody wants my old glock 3.5# Trigger PM me

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  2. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm

Something to ponder: Most Glocks are 100% reliable right out of the box. This reliability goes down as you add aftermarket parts.

3. tango44

tango44

Welcome to GT and congrats on the G21, the 21 is the perfect .45 gun I love 1911's but capacity is an issue for me.
    To be honest the only mods to my 21 are Meprolight night sights and that's it.
    Congrats but be carefull with all the mods that you're adding to the perfect gun.

4. NikonD3

NikonD3

Yes True but My G21 is my Fun-At-The-Range type gun But i Got my G17,G19 For my protect which is completely bone stock...lol So I Just wanted a Little fun with a glock.

5. bentbiker

bentbiker

The Rocket already has an overtravel stop built in. I have no problem putting in parts to make the gun shoot better, but really . . . putting in redundant overtravel stops and a recoil spring whose name you don't even know? When you say "my old Glock 3.5 trigger", are you talking about a connector?

6. NikonD3

NikonD3

Yeah the Original stock Glock 3.5# trigger i think the name is called EFK Dragon heres a link: http://www.efkfiredragon.com/proddetail.php?prod=GK21DA

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  7. KevinFACE

KevinFACE

Why do people insist on changing such a good thing.. I can understand sights and maybe triggers... but recoil springs and barrels? I see based on a lot of threads here and on google all it does is cause problems